LIVE SHOWS (Mostly) RECORDINGS LIST w/download links

General discussion about Mazzy Star

Re: BOOTLEGS LIST with download links (Mazzy,Hope,Opal,etc.)

Postby Hermesacat » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:47 am

June 4, 2020:
New addition: Hope Sandoval & The Warm Inventions, Nov. 3, 2009, Cologne, Germany
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kzc3z- ... sp=sharing
Thanks go to hanwaker for this share.

Hope Sandoval & the Warm Inventions
Gloria Theater
Cologne
Germany
3rd November 2009

01. Courting Blues (Bert Jansch cover)
02. Thinking Like That
03. Blanchard
04. There's A Willow
05. Around My Smile
06. Charlotte
07. Wild Roses
08. Trouble
09. Blue Bird
10. Suzanne
11. For The Rest Of Your Life
12. crowd
13. Satellite
14. Feeling Of Gaze
Hermesacat

Postby Hermesacat » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:34 pm

June 8, 2020 - New addition:
-Opal (w. Hope) 1988, April 11, Frankfurt, Germany
Thas go to technically-able kneesfudd who prepared and improved the recording, and to hanwaker who upped it via the Dimeadozen site recently. I believe this is the best sounding recording of Opal with Hope I have yet heard.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SOWRPx ... sp=sharing
Here are kneesfudd's notes about the recording, QUOTE:

Opal
1988-04-11 ::: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany ::: Cooky's ::: M2-AUD
Am Salzhaus 4

~*~ Mk2 version, carefully remastered fixing various issues, with NO NR but WITH EQ in R channel ~*~

01. Revolution
02. Ghost Highway
03. Rock Section [The Colours Out of Time cover]
04. Magick Power
05. Blue Flower [Slapp Happy cover]
06. Soul Giver
07. Happy Nightmare Baby
08. The Killing Moon [Echo & The Bunnymen cover]
09. Where Did You Run To [originally a song by Going Home, Hope's early duo w. Sylvia Gomez]
10. Indian Summer [The doors cover]
11. Heroin [Velvet uUnderground cover]
12. Rocket Machine (->)
13. A Falling Star

Encore :::
14. Life's A Gas T-Rex cover]
15. Marianne [Arianna]

Total Time ::: 1:13:00
[I added and corrected info to the track listing above -Bob Beatty (Hermesacat)]
::: Very fine quality, up-close, EXC stereo AUD in small club. Check samples for revulsion or elation revelations.
::: Warts: Repaired dullspots & dropouts but surely missed a few. #06-10 R channel sometimes annoying background overload esp.w/headphones (Mk2 version EQ lowered 80-100 KHz to reduce). Offset wanders a bit from mike motion. #07 band stops few secs in middle w/vox mike problems. #07 brief splice tiny bit missing & some volume fluctuations. #11 few weird unexplained dullspots (mostly now raised volume).
::: CONTRAST CLAUSE: This is the Mk2 remaster with NO NR but WITH EQ in R channel (to fix weird noise). The Mk1 remaster with NO EQ or NR is available elsewhere.
::: #13 has some alternate lyrics to the studio song of the same title.
::: Some song sources : "The Killing Moon (Echo&The Bunnymen). "Indian Summer" (The Doors) . Life's A Gas (T Rex) Where Did You Run To (Going Home (1985 unissued Hope Sandoval & Sylvia Gomez duo EP track)
::: Does anyone know what became of Chuck Wax & can you put me in touch with him?

Recording Information ::: unknown stereo recording equipment -> master cassette -> 1st generation cassette -> 2nd generation Maxell XLII-90 cassette, Dolby B on.

Playback 2017-05-16 ::: 2nd generation Maxell XLII-90 cassette on Nakamichi 680ZX cassette deck, Dolby B on, azimuth adjusted for individual tape, heads cleaned & demagnetized -> Sony Linear PCM Recorder PCM-M10 (LPCM 44.10kHz/16bit WAV files) -> computer -> Audacity [normalisation to remove DC offset, channel/phase alignment, fades, manual one-at-a-time glitch, bump, clap, pop, click, dropout & dullspot repairs, volume adjustments, -3.4% averaged pitch (speed) fix with single pass after frequency analysis & with pitchpipe verification, WITH light equalisation & noise reduction] -> CD Wave (track splits) -> flacs (Trader's Little Helper) -> yr ears. Freed 2019-12-xx.

Line-up ::: David Roback - electric guitar, vocals // Hope Sandoval - vocals, tambourine // Suki Ewers - keyboards, electric guitar // Will Glenn - electric bass // Keith Mitchell - drums.

Nothing here ever commercially released to my knowledge. If I'm wrong, please advise & I'll take the offending trax offline.

DimeTravel 549 ::: Thanks to the original taper & traders! Thanks to DIMER Hermesacat for song title assist, band line-up & his general M.Star/Hope/Opal fanatacism - much appreciated. ::: Corrections welcome ::: Amazing that we have so much of this tour - would that more appear, along with some "new" Mazzy Star archival recordings, which are certainly out there. This is a fine, rocked-out gig. Listen, enjoy, show appreciation, share, give, spread peace. Yrs truly, Knees

Support the artists! http://www.hopesandoval.com -- http://www.facebook.com/Rain-Parade-167048516785408

Do whatever you want with it except sell it, 'cause that ain't cool!
Hermesacat

Postby madjack13 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:26 am

Hermesacat wrote:-Mazzy Star - 2019-02-26 L.A., Immanuel Presbyterian Church (Cathedral Sanctuary)

Good quality phone recording recorded in stereo in M4A (ACC) format. Thanks go to fB group member
Christi Tay for sharing her recording with us. I've upped it in two different formats.
MP3 here:
https://www.filefactory.com/file/33ddyq ... 20MP3s.zip
M4A (AAC) here:
https://www.filefactory.com/file/6mg3r8 ... 20AACs.zip .
The folders include many photos from the show.

01 Flowers in December
02 Ride It On
03 Lay Myself Down
04 Quiet, The Winter Harbor
05 She Hangs Brightly [partial recording. The last two mins. of the song are missing]
06 Halah
07 Blue Flower (Slapp Happy cover)
08 Fade Into You
09 Disappear
10 So Tonight That I Might See
11 Cry Cry
ENCORE:
12 Bells Ring
13 Look On Down From The Bridge
14 Rock Section (The Colours Out Of Time cover)

Mazzy Star played four shows in February - March, 2019:
-2019-02-24 Oakland, CA, Oakland Fox Theater
-2019-02-26 Los Angeles, CA, Immanuel Presbyterian Church (Cathedral Sanctuary)
-2019-02-27 Los Angeles, CA, Immanuel Presbyterian Church (Cathedral Sanctuary)
-2019-03-02 (Mar. 2), NRMAL Festival, Mexico City

Band Line-up: Hope Sandoval - vocals, harmonica, glockenspiel (or another band member?), tambourine, shakers // Dave Roback - acoustic & electric guitars // Suki Ewers - keyboards // Josh Yenne - pedal steel guitar, second guitar(?) // Paul Mitchell - violin, second guitar, keyboards, shakers(?) // Paul Olguin - bass // Derek James - drums.

Thanks go to Facebook fan group member Christi Tay for attending and recording this show
and sharing her recording, so other fans can enjoy it. I'm sharing it further on her
behalf. Her original audio files she sent me were recorded on a phone in M4A (also known as AAC) format
in stereo at 107 kbps bit rate.

There are gaps in time between most songs where it sounds like the recorder was turned off after
one song finished and turned on again when the next song was close to starting, or in some cases just after
the song had already started. Those gaps were in the original recordings.

I made some EQ adjustments with Audacity audio software to try to improve the sound of Christi's
already pretty good sounding audio. There was, imo, too much boom-y bass sound and too much low end on Hope's voice which I reduced. I think the voice, guitars and other instruments sound a bit clearer after some EQ adjustments. I reduced the volume of audience clapping between songs. Where there are gaps in time between songs, I made the applause fade out to silence just before the next song starts to make the transition between songs sound smoother, less abrupt.

The time gaps between songs mean some of Hope's between song talk didn't get recorded. We can hear her say "thank you" a bunch of times during applause after songs. And at the end of the last song, we hear her say something like: "Have you all a good night." Another Facebook group member Tim Cummings attended and his account of the same show suggests Hope spoke very little, so we are likely not missing much talk in thir recording. Tim reports Hope at one point did say "You're all so serious" - presumably in response to the unusually hushed audience that was mostly quiet even between songs when "you could hear a pin drop," according to Tim. Someone else who attended reported and confirmed the only thing Hope said to the audience (aside from "thank you" and "good night" lines) was "You're all so serious"
I also have this show on my Hermesacat youtube channel, here:
https://youtu.be/oSmGhbfmk78
https://www.facebook.com/groups/6071129794/

I hope I'm doing this right, (first time poster), I believe these links to the feb 2020 show in LA are dead. I had it before, til my drive crashed, now that i've come back filefactory shows 'invalid link'. Regardless, thank you for all your hard work compiling and sharing with the rest of us.
madjack13

Postby Emma » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:24 pm

Hello madjack13,

To get updated links to the show, you can also try and contact Hermesacat through the Mazzy Star and Hope Sandoval Facebook page (Administrator Bob Beatty):
or through his own Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/bob.bee.549221
Emma
Site Admin

Postby madjack13 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:41 am

Emma wrote:Hello madjack13,

To get updated links to the show, you can also try and contact Hermesacat through the Mazzy Star and Hope Sandoval Facebook page (Administrator Bob Beatty):
or through his own Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/bob.bee.549221

Thank you Emma! I guess I need a facebook account to view those links but I thank you just the same. I always have good luck here so i'm sure they'll become available again eventually. Happy New Year!

jack
madjack13

Postby Hermesacat » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:14 pm

Sorry, I didn't see madjack13's comment here asking about links to that 2019 L.A. show till today when Emma contacted me via FB Messenger. I checked out the links. The two links for the show (one for MP3, one for AAC) in the main list are up to date and working. They are Google Drive links.

madjack13 was trying the obsolete File Factory site links taken from the separate info/setlist post for that particuIar show I wrote up when I first listed the show. I don't think to update links at those setlist/info posts for each show. When links need updating, I tend to only update them in the main list of shows, which could cause confusion, as it did did in this case.
Hermesacat

Postby Hermesacat » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:52 pm

DAVID ROBACK RADIO special, Feb. 25, 2021, KXLU, L.A. A three-hour show featuring recordings composed, performed, or produced by David, including much unreleased material not typically heard on radio. I recorded the show. We learned about this radio show when Mazzy Star posted about it on their official FB page on Feb. 24, the one year anniversary of David's death, announcing the show was upcoming and would be broadcast/livestreamed the following day. Hope also posted a post earlier on Feb. 24 remembering David.
KXLU, Los Angeles
Part Time Punks radio show
With DJ Michael Stock
Feb 25, 2021 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM

PLAYLIST (found at KXLU's site):

TV PERSONALITIES - Part Time Punks [A.D.D. Mix] (this is the show's theme song. It didn't get recorded in the recording I made from the livestream - Bob Beatty/Hermesacat]
GOING HOME [Hope Sandoval's 1st band] Give You My Lovin' STARTS AT 1:17
1985 demo tape unreleased, produced by David Roback
GOING HOME - [Love] 4:49
1985 demo tape unreleased
GOING HOME - Where Did You Run To? 6:25
(I believe the correct title of the song is likely "Where Did You Go," based on a photo of a handwritten set list used on stage by Mazzy Star on their 1990 tour, a year they played this song live. The set list had song titles written out in full, and included this title. "Where Did You Run To," I believe is likely a tentative title recordings collectors gave it. The song titles in square brackets are also such tentative titles -BB)
GOING HOME - ['Til I Die] 10:01
GOING HOME - [Close Up My Eyes] 12:47 (It's correct title is "Dying" according a helpful informant who received an original tape in 1985 who told me it was their fave song by Going Home. They'd lost their tape which may be why they were unable to supply the rest of the song titles. -BB)
GOING HOME - [Scarecrow] 12:48
GOING HOME - [Come Down] 16:44
GOING HOME - [You're Mine] (The DJ names this song as being part of his Going Home set, but in fact he didn't play it. I believe the song exists in a live version only, from a 1985 Going Home gig, and is not part of the studio recording by Going Home, contrary to what the DJ says. -BB)
OPAL (CLAY ALLISON) - All Souls, 22:18
Early Recordings, Rough Trade Records, 1989
OPAL - Harriet Brown, 24:34
Early Recordings
OPAL (CLAY ALLISON) - Grains Of Sand, 28:28
Early Recordings,
OPAL (CLAY ALLISON) - Fell from the Sun, 34:07
Early Recordings
PALE SAINTS - Fell from the Sun 38:39
The Comforts of Madness 4AD
OPAL - Magick Power 43:24
Happy Nightmare Baby, SST 1987
OPAL - Soul Giver 49:39
Happy Nightmare Baby
OPAL - Supernova 58:07
Happy Nightmare Baby
OPAL [with Hope Sandoval] - Ghost Highway 1:02:21
Rough Trade Promo Cassette #2 Rough Trade Records, 1988
OPAL - Lisa's Funeral 1:05:46
Early Recordings, Vol. 2 (bootleg)
OPAL - Sailing Boats 1:12:25
Early Recordings, Vol, 2 bootleg
OPAL [with Hope Sandoval] - Rock Section 1:22:13
[live, Munich, Germany, April 5, 1988]
unreleased
OPAL [with Hope Sandoval] - Rocket Machine 1:28:47
[live in Munich]
OPAL [with Hope Sandoval] - Blue Flower 1:33:17
[live in Munich]
OPAL [with Hope Sandoval] - Happy Nightmare Baby 1:37:04
[live in Munich]
OPAL [with Hope Sandoval] - Eyes Closed 1:39:56
[live in Munich]
OPAL [with Hope Sandoval] - Soul Giver 1:42:56
[live in Munich]
OPAL [with Hope Sandoval] - Arianna 1:49:36
[live in Munich]
OPAL [with Hope Sandoval] - Indian Summer [Doors cover] 1:54:15
[live in Munich]
OPAL [with Hope Sandoval] - Heroin [Velvet Underground cover] 1:58:35
[live in Munich]
MAZZY STAR - Flowers In December 2:04:13
[live in Chicago, November 12, 1994]
Ghost Highway FMIC (This live recording CD taken from two 1990s radio broadcasts is reportedly unauthorized by the band, and they received no royalties from it)
MAZZY STAR - Ride It On 2:09:09
[live in Chicago, Nov. 12, 1994]
MAZZY STAR - Into Dust 2:12:20
[live in Chicago, November 12, 1994]
MAZZY STAR - Give You My Lovin' 2:18:32
MAZZY STAR - Fade Into You 2:22:34
MAZZY STAR - Halah 2:27:14
MAZZY STAR - Ghost Highway 2:30:39
MAZZY STAR - Blue Flower [Slapp Happy cover] 2:34:09
RAIN PARADE - Carolyn's Song 2:38:50
Emergency Third Rail Power Trip Ryko/Rhino
THIS MORTAL COIL - Carolyn's Song 2:42:47
Blood (Remastered) 4AD
ULTRA VIVID SCENE - She's A Diamond [OPAL cover] 2:46:48
Candida - EP 4AD
OPAL - If The Sun Don't Shine (Adaptation of Jugband Blues) 2:51:01
Beyond The Wildwood: A Tribute To Syd Barrett
Imaginary Records, 1987
The DJ tells listeners the broadcast date, Feb. 25, 2021, is the one year anniversary of David Roback's death. But David died Feb. 24, 2020, aged 61. Some music and news sites reported the incorrect Feb. 25 date. Others such as the NY Times got the correct date, Feb. 24.
The livestream of the show I recorded via Tunein internet radio had two significant interruptions in the livestream, leaving silent gaps that affected three songs. Luckily I had the same three recordings on my computer, so I edited out the partial songs, replacing them with complete versions. The three are: Opal - Fell From the Sun; Heroin - Opal with Hope, live Munich 1988; and Flowers in December - Mazzy Star, live Chicago, The Metro, 1994.

As noted above, the DJ, after his Going Home set, claimed he'd played eight Going Home songs, including "You're Mine." But he only played seven, and did not play "You're Mine." There was no interruption in the broadcast during the Going Home segment or right after, so I know he didn't play that song, a Going Home song that is not part of the 7-song studio recording I have, but is known through a 1985 live gig recording by Going Home I do have.

The DJ's recording of the Going Home studio recording plays slightly faster (sharper) than the one I have (hich is listed in this boots list thread). Whether one of us has the speed/pitch exactly right and the other's version is off a bit, or if both our versions are slightly off pitch, I haven't decided on yet.
You can also download and/or play this radio recording via my Google Drive upload, here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... XLpSkasonU
The folder there contains two versions of the complete radio show, one in MP3,the other in AAC/M4A format.Take your pick.

You can hear my own upload of the Going Home studio Recordings (7 songs) at youtube, here:
https://youtu.be/KeRtCew_TDY
My long video description there gives background info on the recording.
The 4-song 1985 live recording of Going Home is uploaded here:
https://youtu.be/r1xwnNIHGxc
Download links for both Going Home recordings in lossless FLAC format are found listed in this Boots list thread above.

There are three Going Home songs I believe I have correct titles for, "Give You My Lovin'," "Dying," and "Where Did You Go." The rest have tentative, uncertain titles we'll hope some helpful, knowledgeable might inform us about one day soon.
Hermesacat

Postby Hermesacat » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:46 pm

[Later Edit: The link below is for a newly repaired version as of April 15, 2021, replacing my prior repaired version posted here March 30. The interview / talk portions still played too fast / too high pitched, so I made a second repair to them]

Mazzy Star - BBC Radio 1 Live Session 1996-10-31, 4 SONGS + INTERVIEW
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PrC-2V ... sp=sharing
Earlier, I posted in this thread an upload with only the four song recordings from this session. The interview/talk portions were missing. I'd never heard them before.

This expanded, complete version adds interview and talk segments previously missing. With BBC Radio host Mark Radcliffe from October 31, 1996.

Contents:
- (Interview 1)
- HALAH
-(host talks)
- RHYMES OF AN HOUR
-(Interview 2)
-FLOWERS IN DECEMBER
-(host talks)
-GHOST HIGHWAY
-(radio host's outro)

Recently a recording of this BBC session turned up, shared via live show torrent sharing site dimeadozen by Dime member vacantrush. It's of the entire session, or almost all of it (There appears to be a tiny bit of spoken intro from the host missing from the beginning from just before he starts interviewing Hope). Thanks go to vacantrush.

In this upload, I've retained the 4 song recordings I already had from BBC rebroadcasts / re-streams of three songs I recorded, plus one song (Rhymes of an Hour) from the same session which I found posted at a blog. BBC has rebroadcast / re-streamed the song recordings a number of times over the years, one, two, or three songs at a time, to my knowledge. But I've not encountered rebroadcasts that included the talk portions. I've added (inserted) here the talk/interview portions found on the complete session recording recently obtained. The song recordings I already had from the session have better audio quality than the ones found on the complete session recording which apparently is derived from a cassette tape of the radio broadcast. The complete recording also plays slightly fast/sharp (speed/pitch problems are a common peril of dealing with cassette tape sourced recordings), so I reduced the speed/pitch slightly because the voices were a bit too fast and high pitched sounding.

There is a blog that says Mazzy Star did a BBC John Peel session, but I can find no corroborating evidence for it. Wikipedia has a long, supposedly complete, list of John Peel sessions, arranged alphabetically by artist. Mazzy Star is not listed. Oddly "Mazey Fade" is listed though. Though the name looks like it could possibly be a garbled attempt to name Mazzy Star, it's not. Mazey Fade is the correct name for a different band, info for which is findable at Discogs site, etc.

Evidence suggests Mazzy Star only ever did one BBC Radio session, this one with BBC host Mark Radcliffe on BBC Radio 1, Oct. 31, 1996. BBC radio has rebroadcast / restreamed song recordings from this session a number of times over the years, and has identified the original source of the songs as being from a Mark Radcliffe session from 1996.
Hermesacat

Postby Hermesacat » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:10 am

Hope Sandoval with William Reid from The Jesus & Mary Chain singing the W. Reid-penned song Drop, June 4, 1994, Royal Albert Hall, London.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18Ew6SQ ... sp=sharing

The event was a celebration of Creation Records label, and called "Creation Undrugged." These artists played the show: Ride / Arthur Lee / The Boo Radleys / The Creation / William Reid & Hope Sandoval / Oasis /
The Jazz Butcher / Stephen Duffy / Velvet Crush / BMX Bandits / 18 Wheeler / Pete Astor / The Times / Bob Mould

A few JAMC records were released on the Creation label, including the band's first single Upside Down, 1984.

The concert was broadcast on the radio. This recording comes from the radio broadcast.

I didn't know this 1994 performance by Hope & William had even occurred until someone (youtuber "Indypendientes Madrid") uploaded the audio to youtube in 2021. William was Hope's bf at the time in 1994.

Hope later covered the same JAMC song Drop on her 2001 Hope Sandoval & The Warm Inventions album Bavarian Fruit Bread. Here's a quote from an Oct. 23, 2001 Barnes & Noble site interview, QUOTE:

"[INTERVIEWER: And you sang on a couple Jesus & Mary Chain albums, Stoned & Dethroned and Munki.
HOPE: Yeah, that was a really long time ago. I'm a big fan of their music. We covered one of their songs
on this record, "Drop," the first song. It's one of my favorite songs that William [Reid]
wrote. We recorded it four months ago, it was the last thing we did. I think it's one of the best songs ever
written."

"Drop" appeared as a CD-only bonus track on JAMC's 1989 album Automatic.

A description included at the yt upload appears to have been part of the original 1994 radio broadcast, and says, QUOTE:

"The Jesus and Mary Chain release the first fruits from their acoustic sessions next month. It's a single, "Sometimes Always", released by blanco y negro on July 18, and featuring Jim Reid singing alongside Mazzy Star's Hope Sandoval.Sandoval appeared with William Reid at Creation's London Albert Hall "Undrugged" celebrations three weeks ago."

In fall 1994, Mazzy Star were opening act on a North American tour with JAMC headlining. Hope would come on stage again during JAMC's set to sing the JAMC duet Sometimes Always with Jim Reid. The song had been released months earlier as first single off JAMC's 1994 album Stoned and Dethroned.

Here's the youtube link for this recording:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMvkJejpxkI
I downloaded the youtube audio and noticed a fair amount of tape hiss on it, suggesting the recording had been on a cassette tape that got transferred to digital. I used noise reduction effect of Audacity audio software to reduce tape noise. I also boosted the volume on the audio file as it had somewhat low volume.

The folder I made contains the song audio in two different formats, so people can choose their preference. The original youtube audio was in M4A /AAC format at 128 kbps. One of the files here is the same as yt's original: M4A /AAC at 128 kbps. Many people prefer MP3s, so I made an MP3 version too, MP3 at 256 kbps.
Hermesacat

Postby Hermesacat » Fri May 07, 2021 12:02 am

May 6, 2021: Mazzy Star, April 4, 1996, Slim's, San Francisco
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GE4JEK ... tpl93/view
Mazzy Star played Slim's club again later in 1996 in Dec. (that show has long been findable in this list).This April show includes previews of songs to be released in Oct. on the Among My Swan album. Good quality audio recording claimed to have been recorded from the soundboard. Thanks to Dimeadozen site member blg for sharing this via Dime site. I did an audio repair on one song.

[the text document included with my upload incorrectly credits Dimeadozen member vacantrush for sharing the show via Dime. It was actually a different member, blg]

Notes taken from Dime upload:
QUOTE: "- a ‘teddy ballgame’ DAT Master -
Source: SBD > DAT
Lineage: DAT Master 16/48 > FLAC
Transfer (BLG): DA-20 > coax > Marantz PMD-670 > usb reader > Adobe Audition > iZotope Ozone 5 > WavePad > xACT > FLAC
These are 16bit/48khz flac files "

01 Roseblood
02 Flowers in December
03 Five String Serenade
04 Halah
05 Give You My Lovin’
06 I’ve Been Let Down
07 Disappear
08 Take Everything
09 Blue Flower
10 Happy
11 So Tonight That I Might See

Encore:
12 Hair and Skin
13 Cry, Cry

Total Time: 67:46
Track 01, Roseblood, has been repaired by me 'cause the original had significant volume
fluctuations as if someone was adjusting recording levels or sound volume during the
recording of the song in 1996, the first song of the concert. Using Audacity audio software,
I evened out the volume through the song so we don't hear it go suddenly quiet
and suddenly loud now (-Bob B / Hermesacat)
Last edited by Hermesacat on Sun May 16, 2021 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hermesacat

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion